Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Those who cross my path

I meet a lot of people. Work. Play. and even minding my own business. Many different personalities and beliefs and goals and levels of getting along. I have learned on thing about relationships of any kind--to not hang on to them when its time to let go.
People come into my life for a many reasons-- but its always about me TO me. Yes, i may help someone or be there for someone or even cause change but ultimately for me it is about me.
Why has this person come into my life? Even for a brief moment, I know its about me and what I am suppose to take from this encounter. It could be as simple as I dont need this drama/person/energy in my life right now and can i walk away? to they have shown me a facet of life I did not know about to heart energizing I adore this person forever experiences. When i create boundaries of my own space I will always have those people who try to break those boundaries--am i allowing them to or can i say NO! As I set out my goals in life I will have those people who will try and distract or nay-say my desires--can i out up my hand and say NO! to them? I will have those come to me with love and encouragement and even a night of exquisite love--can i say YES! to them and just allow it to be THAT without demanding it to be more and more?
Looking at each person and what they have to offer me is vital in keeping ME from expecting too much or even blaming myself when I am feeling hurt or rejected or betrayed. Each person is a voice from the Divine/Me signaling me about my life and what I am suppose to be doing. Each person is a physical manifestation of the Divine/Me to guide me, remind me,get my attention and delight me with my own realizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment